Jeavio Graduate Program
We offer an intensive one-year graduate training program. It is designed as a fast-track career pathway for young software engineers to become future leaders. We combine structured, formal training with hands-on client projects and dedicated mentors. Jeavio’s Associate Software Engineers, Support Engineers and QA Engineers work directly on client facing projects using cutting edge technologies.
We are proud to have over 80 associates come through Jeavio’s internship and graduate programs since 2017.
our work culture
Our company culture has all the benefits of working at a startup but without the actual risk of a startup. Work at Jeavio never gets boring, and employees are encouraged to grow and further their careers. The founders’ passion for building startups influences the culture that balances highly challenging tech tasks with a fun and inclusive environment.
What Do You Gain
We are mainly hiring for three streams.
- Associate Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Our QA Engineers are critical to the delivery of robust and performant applications for our portfolio companies.
- We focus on using modern test automation and Behaviour Driven Development methods.
- You will work directly with our portfolio companies and will be expected to build and maintain automated testing frameworks.
- Associate Support Engineer
- Our Support Engineers work collaboratively and individually to solve customer issues in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and complex environment.
- You will develop your communication and technical skills and help support highly distributed applications used by thousands of users.
- You will help deploy and troubleshoot installations with customers around the world.
- Associate Software Engineer
- Our Software Engineers work as members of Scrum Teams to build product software for various start-ups.
- You will have the chance to learn frontend, backend and mobile development as well as explore DevOps and applications of Data Science.
- You will work as part of a team with a variety of experiences and will be expected to keep up with changing technology.
If you are a fresher wanting to kickstart your career with a modern software technology company and are passionate about building disruptive products, you can apply for an internship with us at email@example.com.
Given the situation with COVID19, our entire application process since 2020 has been online.
Apply for your Desired Role
Technical Assessment (Coding Test)
HR and Administrative Interview
Video call with senior management at Jeavio
Welcome to the TEAM!
Quotes From Graduate Program Participants
"I started my software development career as an intern and now have completed two years at Jeavio. Being a night owl, one of the perks that I enjoy are flexible work hours. I was assigned responsibilities very early in my career which improved my decision-making skills.
Moreover, Jeavio changed my notion of work-life which I used to perceive as boring before starting my corporate life, into completely enjoyable by the activities that happen at regular intervals. Working with Jeavio has been a great experience!"